Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the W.T. Rawleigh. Assumptions made within the article are not reflective of the position of W.T. Rawleigh.
- 3 6 oz mason jars
- 7 tbsp Rawleigh Chocolate Pie Filling & Dessert Mix
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp dark chocolate flakes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a large bowl whisk Rawleigh Chocolate Pie Filling and Dessert Mix, sugar, ½ cup milk, and egg yolk until smooth.
- Add the remaining 1½ cups of milk to the paste and cook over medium heat constantly stirring until thick. Once the thickness has been achieved, set aside and let cool.
- Separately crush graham crackers and make a crust base and fill the bottom of the mason jars.
- Pour the cooled filling into the jars top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate flakes.