Black Walnut Flavored Frosting
for Cupcakes and Banana Bread
• 16 oz. confectioners’ sugar
• 8 oz.cream cheese
• 1 and 1/2 tsp. Rawleigh Black Walnut Flavoring
• 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter melted
• 1/4 cup skimmed milk
• 3/4 cup walnuts finely chopped (optional)
• Dark chocolate sprinkles (optional)
1. Add sugar, cream cheese, milk and unsalted butter in a large bowl and beat in a blender until mixed finely.
2. Slowly add Rawleigh Black Walnut Flavoring and beat until smooth.
3. Spread the frosting on cupcakes or banana bread, and top with chopped walnuts and dark chocolate sprinkles.