1. 1 Cup pre-cooked chicken
2. 4 cups of water (about 1 ltr)
3. 3 tbs of Rawleigh Chicken Soup Base
4. 1 large Onion
5. 2 cups cubed Organic Sweet Potatoes or Organic Baby Potatoes
6. 1 cup peas
7. 2 cups diced Carrot
8. 1 tbsp Parsley
9. 1 tbsp freshly grated garlic
10. 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
11. 1 tsp Sea Salt (or normal salt)
o Add four cups of water in a pot and add 3 tbsp of Rawleigh's Chicken Soup Base. Stir for a minute till it thickens.
o Sprinkle and flavour red pepper flakes the precooked chicken. Add it to the broth and stir for a minute.
o In an Instant Pot pressure cooker, add all the vegetables, grated garlic and sea salt.
o Cover the pot and make sure the vent is set to "seal." Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes and then quick release.
o Remove the excess water (if any) from the instant pot and add all the cooked vegetables to the broth.
o Sprinkle finely cut fresh parsley and serve hot.