• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 cup melted unsalted butter
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 large egg
• 3 tsp Rawleigh’s Almond flavor
• 1/2 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy in a standing mixer. Slowly add egg and 3 tsp Rawleigh’s Almond flavor, mixing them until combined. Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time, continuously mixing it until completely blended.
4. Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into small circles and then press with the bottom of a (round shaped) glass into a disk shape. Place on the previously prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 8 minutes. The cookies will have faint off white color. Remove from oven and let cookies rest on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Using a spoon, spread Nutella onto the top of each cookie and let it set for 10 minutes, or until it is hardened. Store in the fridge, let it come to room temperature before serving.