*Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the W.T. Rawleigh. Assumptions made within the article are not reflective of the position of W.T. Rawleigh.
• 1 cup (1 can) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 2 tsp of Rawleigh Steak and Hamburger Signature Blend
• 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil
• 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
• 1/2 bowl of chopped leaf lettuce
• Salt and black pepper, to taste
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
• Small cup of cut black olives (optional)
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh mozzarella (optional)
1. In a small bowl mix chickpeas, Rawleigh Steak and Hamburger blend, and olive oil
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flavoured chickpeas, lettuce, black olives (optional), tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
3. Gently mix. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve fresh.