TRU-SORB® PREMIUM HEMP Oil includes a month’s supply of 30 easy-to-swallow softgels, each of which provides 334 mg of premium hemp oil extract with colloidal droplet technology for superior absorption.*
There is a clear need to address chronic degenerative conditions by feeding the Endocannabinoid system (ECS) with a healthy, safe and natural source of phytocannabinoids. The ECS is primarily involved in maintaining balance in the body (homeostasis). ECS is a system of receptors (CB1 and CB2) and ligands (anandamide and 2-AG) It is also considered an adaptogenic system to support the body’s natural response(s) to stress, anxiety, pain signaling, etc.. The ECS also targets all of the body’s organs and systems for maintenance of overall health and wellness. There are many degenerative conditions associated with reduced levels of endocannabinoids in the body.*
Phytocannabinoid rich Hemp products address variety of health issues such as
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation - Chronic back pain, joint pain, arthritis, inflammatorty digestive conditions and fibromyalgia*
- Cardiovascular diseases – May help in preventing strokes*
- Stress - Conditions such as PTSD, Depression and Anxiety*
- Sleep Conditions - Insomnia*
- Neurological Conditions - Severe conditions such as epilepsy, MS, Parkinson’s, or brain trauma. Conditions such as ADHD and migraine.*
- Cardiovascular Health - Overall conditions related to heart such as myocardial dysfunction, cardiac fibrosis, oxidative/nitrative stress, inflammation, cell death and interrelated signalling pathway. Reduces the risk of cardiomyopathy, and can help protect heart tissue.*
- Diabetes - Treating diabetic nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy (blindness caused by diabetes), diabetic neuropathy.*
Industrial hemp and Marijuana contain completely different biochemical molecules which have different effects on the body. It is very important to understand that Hemp oil extract is not an illegal drug that has mind-altering properties like Marijuana or Cannabis Oil. Marijuana contains significant amount of a cannabinoid known as THC, which is a psychoactive compound. Hemp on the other hand has very low amount of THC and is the source of many beneficial components. *
Hemp Seed oil contains about 25% protein, providing amino acids in ratio that are similar to the ratio found in meats and eggs. However, we have them in the form of capsule because they are easily digestible. Hemp oil, unlike other oils, provides the essential protein and amino acids that the body requires without adding unnecessary calories.* Research has also shown that cannabinoids are able to target damaged cells without affecting normal cells, which means that the Endocannabinoid system (ECS) can act as a biological defence system.*
The Tru-Sorb premium hemp oil utilises Tru-Sorb technology that is scientifically superior, and is a colloidal droplet delivery system that increases absorption and greater bioavailability when compared to regular capsules.*
The following points indicate why our Premium Hemp Oil is superior to competitor products, commonly available in the market.
- Exclusive Free Flowing PCR Hemp Oil *
- Vertically Integrated From Seed To Consumer *
- Full Traceability From Seed To Consumer *
- Non GMO Hemp Cultivars *
- Proprietary Supercritical CO2 Extraction *
- "Solvent Free Technology" *
- Proprietary Supercritical CO2 Extraction *
- "Low-to-No THC" [Meets FDA guidelines on THC content] *
- Patented Swiss Delivery System Technology For Optimal Oral Absorption & Bioavailability *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Rodriguez-Leyva, D., & Pierce, G. N. (2010). The cardiac and haemostatic effects of dietary hempseed. Nutrition & Metabolism, 7, 32. http://doi.org/10.1186/1743-7075-7-32
Bath-Hextall FJ1, Jenkinson C, Humphreys R, Williams HC.(2005) Efficacy of dietary hempseed oil in patients with atopic dermatitis. J Dermatolog Treat, 16(2):87-94.
SKU 102152 Product Type Softgels Brand Rawleigh Dosage One a Day FAQ
Q: What is in your hemp oil?
A: Our hemp oil contains CBD, Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids, vitamin E. Due to this nutritional content, Tru-Sorb Premium hemp oil can be a complete daily dietary supplement.*
Q: Can children and teenagers take premium hemp oil?
A: We recommend that you review all nutritional supplements with your paediatrician prior to use.*
Q: Can pregnant women take premium hemp oil?
A: We recommend that you review all nutritional supplements with your physician prior to use. In particular, pregnant and nursing women should always work with their doctors regarding vitamin intake to ensure that they are not over or under supplementing. The safety of use of Hemp oil during pregnancy and breast-feeding hasn’t been established. Don’t use hemp oil if you’re pregnant or breast-feeding.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.