Formula #1 OC-Classic Liquid: 27 oz
Made in USA | Best quality - manufactured in certified GMP facility | Nutrition from the beehive, nature's pharmacy | Delicious Dutch Gold honey fortified with vitamins and essential nutrients| True Source Certified Honey | 27 fl oz bottle - 30 days use - tasty health tonic| Filled with pure, natural, potent ingredients royal jelly 400mg, bee pollen 700mg, Vitamin C 350mg, Vitamin B12 4.72mcg | Chelating agent EDTA - non-invasive oral chelation | Timeless Classic | Royal nectar of nature *
Formula #1 OC-Classic is a delicious way of taking care of your health. No pills, tablets, capsules. Create a daily healthy habit - one you will look forward to. Pure honey, when most honey sold in markets is suspect - carefully sourced, handpicked ingredients. Feel good vitamins and nutrients in a power-packed bottle.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician is consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
- 1 x Pack $49.99 Price ea.
- 2 x Pack $48.74 Price ea.
- 3 x Pack $47.49 Price ea.
- 6 x Pack $44.99 Price ea.
What you get: Each bottle contains 27 fl OZ
Recommended Dosage: Take one teaspoon, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
What it contains: Each serving contains
|GTIN or UPC||850015036491|
Q: Can children and teenagers take Formula No.1?
A: We recommend that you review all nutritional supplements with your paediatrician prior to use.*
Q: Can pregnant women take Formula No.1?
A: We recommend that you review all nutritional supplements with your physician prior to use. In particular, pregnant and nursing women should always work with their doctors regarding vitamin intake to ensure that they are not over or under supplementing. The safety of use of Formula No.1 during pregnancy and breast-feeding hasn’t been established. Don’t use Formula No.1 if you’re pregnant or breast-feeding.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.